does anyone know if mississippi medicaid covers/pays for 4D ultrasound video?

does anyone know if mississippi medicaid covers/pays for 4D ultrasound video

No. No ultrasounds unless medically necessary are covered by ANY type of insurance. I really wanted to get the 3d/4d but because I really didn't need it, I couldn't get it paid for from Medicaid. Since they don't consider the sex of the baby necessary, that's a no. Start saving up some money and get it done between 28-34 weeks. That is when it is most favorable to have it done for your moneys worth. You would look up the area you live in and medicaid on google. It is different for everyone but you would call from an online number.

Medicaid won't cover a 4D ultrasound in any state, hun... that is an optional procedure and it's very expensive and no they won't pay for something that is not medically necessary.

no medicaid doesnt do it anyplace because 4/d are risky and are not recomended by doctors unless absolutly necessary so they dont cover them. plus they can run up to 400 dollars.

• Well I know in florida it definitely does not, it's not a necessary for pregnancy.

You'll have to pay for it if you want that done.

private insurance doesn't cover it either unless thats the only thing your hospital has but most dont.