what type of piercing is this?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    surface piercing

    You can get them anywhere. Xx

  • 1 decade ago

    If this piercing is just one piercing going in and out of the skin it is called a surface piercing. If it is two seperate piercings just going into the skin and not coming out then it is called micro dermal or transdermal implant.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago



    Finickity things though. And surface piercings reject most of the time anyway. The facial scars are not worth it for me.

  • 1 decade ago

    It's an "anti-eyebrow" piercing.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    anti-eye brow i wanted to get that before, but it rejects so i didnt wanna get it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.