How do I fix my upper arm pain?

Yesterday, I was learning some new dance moves, and I was trying to do something that required your arms bending in weird directions.

Anyways.. now my upper arms has this little ache. I don't know if it is coming from my muscles or whatever. I can just feel little weakness in my arms when I get into push up position.

I have had this happen a few times (using my arms too much), just wondering if there is a way to fix it. (Other than waiting up to two-three days)

Would massaging it, slapping it, make it heal faster?

Favorite Answer

try some asprin

Since you've gotten the entire solutions and won't see an orthopedic expert, I can't present any perception until I see your mechanics and feature an entire comparison. Sometimes you simply gotta cross to the document. Plus, if the DC your mother works for isn't a physical games licensed chiropractic health care professional, the recommendation she offers you may also now not paintings. Speak on your institution's athletic teacher first and spot if he/she has any suggestions. This is what an ATC does. Then cross from there. PS ice for an HOUR? That would mounted a quandary for tissue necrosis (loss of life) and in the long run be a higher problem, primarily two times every day. Ice cures will have to in no way final longer than 20 mins each and every two to two a million/two hours at the same time wakeful.

Sounds like some minor tendonitis. Pop a few tylenol and go easy on it for a week.

Take it easy for awhile and don't do anything to rough and take a Mild Pain reliever dailey until the pain gets easier.