Were you a mama's boy or a daddy's girl? or neither?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was a Daddy's girl. Still adore my Dad and miss him like crazy now he's gone :-(

• Daddys Girl

• kiddo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Neither. I was a Mama's GIRL because my Father died when I was four. But before that I imagine we were pretty close, just not as close as me and mu Mom.

• 1 decade ago

Neither

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My parents had to work and they didn't have time to baby me. No mean't No and if I wanted something to cry about they would give it to me and it usually wasn't what I wanted to get.

So, I grew-up and NOT Spoiled. I do wish they were different sometimes but I am who I am out of it.

Things don't have to go my way.

I never made my parents look like idiots when we went into the public because, they raised me and didn't stop just because I was getting older or because they were getting tired.

When they were tired, I knew more to shut-up if I was suppose to.

Parents are not suppose to be your best friend in life; this is the problem.

I didn't need friendship growing up and I don't need it now!!!

My parents didn't have to worry about me doing something stupid when someone was picking at me. I took it like a strong person and it helped me grow up.

I never, never, ever thought about hurting my parents or hurting myself.

You have mental issues if you want to hurt yourself just because someone is picking at you.

Parent's have to do their job and raise their children to make them strong; if not the children suffer more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither. Cuz im the only girl in my family so i get all of the love :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A daddy's girl.

• up till age 7 i was a mommas girl until i got some common sense and now i'm a daddy's girl

• LC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I was a daddys girl

Before my parents got divorced

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was a daddy's girl, only because i lived with my mom and missed by dad all the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.