Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why does my vagina have this certain smell?

It doesn't smell nasty or ''like fish'' or anything, it is just a strong odor...and it smells like sex... or like semen and it has for a few months now. I'm a sexually active 25yr old, and in a monogamous relationship. I always wash up after every time my partner and I have sex. Now even when I'm not having sex sometimes that smell just randomly comes up...sometimes almost unnoticeable and other times very noticeable! I also noticed there is sometimes a thick clear discharge. I can tolerate it but I'm just wondering if I should be worried, or what can it be?

Seriously? No, I'm not sweating a lot... I don't sweat easily... but what's the connection??

It Sounds To Me Like U Have Bacterial Vaginosis

Its A Bacterial Infection Caused By The Imbalace Of Your Ph Levels In The Vagina

Go To The Doctor And Get It Treated

It's completely normal, monthly, to get a clear thick discharge. That's when you are most fertile. It's also common to take on a bit more odor then.

Maybe your vagina's ph is a bit off.

You could try eating natural yogurt every day for a while and see if it helps. Or you could wash your vulva with a cup of natural vinegar mixed in with the water.

Whoa...cant help you there...just tryna get some points. Hahaha, good luck getting answers!

Are you sweating a lot?

dunno