Lo
Lv 7
Lo asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these twin girl names?

What do you think of the twin girl names Alivia and Alexia? ~Thanks

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd try to name them something completely different so i wouldn't get confused.

• Marie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

love the name Alexia.. don't like Alivia with an A..

• 1 decade ago

Starting with the same letter & ending in the same sound? this is a disaster for twins!! I thought most people had that common sense knowledge. How about Ella & Ava...both cute, but sorry to be rude, not 'my mums retarded' like Alivia & Alexia!

• Jen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Too close together. I'm not a fan of twins having matching names. Too cutesy and they have to share everything else, why should they share similar names too. I do love Alivia but not fond of Alexia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cute! I'm not fond of this new trend w/ olivia being spelled alivia, I must say.Also, I really like Alexa better than Alexia for some reason.Olivia/Alexa look different,but still sound alot alike.I do like that combo.Blessings to you!

• Those are WAY too similar for my taste, and I don't like when twins names start with the same letter, unless they are different genders then it's kinda okay.

Maybe Sophia and Alexia?

Grace and Alexia?

Juliet and Alexia?

Gisele and Alexia?

Callie and Alexia?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alivia sucks!

• Arei
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I agree with the idea of Olivia and Alexia, or Oliva and Alexis.

• Cute, but a lil too similar for my taste.

I love the name Alexia, i think it's adorable, it's on my fav girl's name list, :D.

Hope this helps, :D.

• I like it but if Alivia is pronouced Olivia spell it like that. It's sad when you can't find your name on the key chains.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.