What song is this that Michael Buble sings...?

Here is a trailer for a concert DVD that Michael Buble was putting out and it contains a song that i ABSOLUTELY LOVE but i don't know the song title...link provided... :]

http://www.youtube.com/profile?v=-1lCmhh6lds&user=...

it starts at 1:15 - 1:30

if you can help i would appreciate it...thanks...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes...it is "Me and Mrs. Jones".

Source(s): Me...I'm a Buble fan
  • 4 years ago

nicely, to me it appears that evidently such as you don''t truly comprehend Michael Buble that nicely. I comprehend that some human beings experience as though Sinatra became a legend (and he's) and that his artwork might desire to stay his artwork. Michael reported in his autobiography that he additionally feels that Sinatra (alongside with Dean Martin, Tony Bennet, and so on) are greats and he's merely overlaying them because of the fact it is the song that he has continually enjoyed and that he needs to maintain their legacy alive. That aside, Michael would not /merely/ disguise the songs. different jazz/usual singers reproduction the songs totally, yet Michael prefers to cause them to his very own. Michael Buble isn't any doubt one in all of the main gifted human beings in todays marketplace and he's greater of a blessing than a hardship thinking a number of those new age artists who count on vehicle-song and desktops to help them sell information. desire that enables! :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.