how old should you be to get a belly button piercing?

be nice please

Favorite Answer

i was 13 when i got mine done and you have to have parents with you so i think 13 or 12 is alrite

if your plannin on gettin yours done then you should it looks great and doesnt hurt at all it just feels a bit sore if you cach it on somethin after

hope ive helped :)

Source(s): me (especially dont let no one grab you there trust me been there done that lol) x

According to the law, 18 years old.

In my opinion, I have yet to meet anyone under the age of 15/16 who can care for a piercing as complex and finicky as a navel piercing, and even some of them mess it up.

Its a maturity/responsibility thing. Some 14-year-olds can handle it, and some 20-somethings can't.

• ?

14 at the very least (and I'd probably prefer 16)? Just my personal views though.

As for you. You can get whatever you want pierced, its not my body. As long as its legal where you live, I do not care :)

Any age :) Providing its not like a 9 year old or something Hah.

From about 13 I think is fine providing you have your parents consent

I got mine done at 13. :)

xo

Source(s): Me. :)

if you want it done before you can get it done without parents canseption then get it done at 13 i got mine done 4 days ago and im 15 wanted it done at 13 but parents wouldent let me and it looks really good so get it done at 13 at the youngest

any age :)