Where can you get a 4 prong stove top burner?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your question threw me at first. You're talking about the four burner elements. GE & Hotpoint are the only ones I know of that use more than a two prong element. You'll have to call a GE parts dealer with the model number and order accordingly. They should still be available.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    try Craigslist.. or Kijiji

    sometimes they are offered.

    unless you want to pay big bucks for a brand new one.. on ebay.. or a home depot place..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.