Bitchy Bella twilight movie?

In the movie Twilight did you think Bella was acting more bitchier than acting shy she just ruiend the movie.

Favorite Answer

yes!!! OMG she was acting so aggravated and i couldn't take it. and edward too. they were suppose to be so nice and sweet to each other but it just looked like they hated each other so much. robert pattinson and kristen stewart didn't play the characters very well. and kristen stewart's voice is so low. it's annoying. in twilight she acted like she didn't care and she has no feelings when she talks. but in her other movies... she was really good and she showed emotions.

and this just my opinion so i hope no one gets mad. i mean it's my opinion and this is a free country so i can say whatever i want.

Yeah. I don't think any of the actors were that good. It never sounded like what they were saying was natural, it sounded like they were saying something someone else wrote for them, and they weren't even saying it in the right way. watch Juno, the acting is waaay better. Michael Cera and Ellen Page are really good.

Dunno. I don't like her anyway, I mean Kristen Stewart. But maybe they just didn't have time for her to be shy, they needed to put a pretty long book into 2 1/2 hours.