Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

am i the only one who thinks this would be hilarious?

...going into a public aquarium such as the one in san francisco or in monterey carrying a fishing pole and tackle box?? -- On a related note; you apparently cannot buy a fishing pole anywhere in San Francisco (trust me, ive tried!)

• Morgen
    Favorite Answer

You're right. You can't. I'm there all the time and not once I have seen a fishing rod store. Freaky.

No that wouldn't really be that funny unless you actually tried to fish and I was there to watch you get kicked out. Then it would be hysterical!

BTW you can buy anything, anywhere, anytime. Going to Fisher mans Wharf and not finding a fishing rod for sale, is like going walking down Castro St without seeing 2 dudes holding hands.

• Thiago

Funny dude. And be totally carefree about it. Like whistle a happy song while entering.

I agree wit Yoda's voice :p It would only be funny if you tried to fish and got kicked out. even if you didnt get kicked out i would love it :D

and thats weird.

y would you need a fishing pole in the city?

I don't get it