What should I make for dinner tonight?

I want to make something really yummy, but my boyfriend can be a bit picky. He doesn't like chicken a whole lot, he wont eat pasta, if I make it then he'll eat it but he'll only a eat a little. Basically he likes to eat beef, pork and meals that are hearty. What do you guys like to cook?

Favorite Answer

grill up some nice juicy steak with lots of seasoning. for a side make garlic and buttermilk mashed potatoes and maybe some spinach salad with an easy raspberry vinaigrette. for dessert i would just go out and buy a yummy cheesecake with loads of berries!! that's my favorite dessert or if you want grill up some peaches and serve them warm with cold ice cream and a sprig of mint to garnish. wow just typing this is making me hungry!! Good luck!!! (by the way I'm only 12. yea i no I'm kinda obsessed with food!!)

Put some hamburgers on the grill. Some corn on the cob in a pot. Then some baked beans. Finish up with some apple pie with a scoop of ice cream.

make him a nice juicy steak with pleanty of seasonings. some steamed broccoli or cauliflower with cheese. add some bread or rolls in there. my mom makes the best mashed potatoes...although i'm not sure i can get you some of that right now ha