Will i be shooting myself in the foot?

at an interview as a police dispatcher if i said a weakness i have is being a lateral thinker and often that causes misunderstandings in terms of my interpersonal relationships cos im not much on small talk

cool! thanks

lol Julia no taser for me...just a polygraph....

wow thanks sandra!!!!! didnt catch that one

Favorite Answer

To the contrary. Short, concise and to the point sounds about the perfect qualities for a police dispatcher.

Be careful with the word misunderstanding. I would not use that term in an interview for a position that requires you to make quick decisions based on your understanding of a situation. I would just say that you are not one for small talk and that you try to focus conversations on what is important - the details. Good luck.

no no no no thats a freeking roomer my uncle is a police disbatcher and didnt shoot his self in th efoot or any where else but u will have to be tazed b4 ishued a tazor thats not a roomer thats real talk