What Large Corp Will Obama Go After Next?

Lets see George Soro's hired A C O R N org to protest AIG and even rented buses for A C O R N to get there and protest them. What will they go after next? I know Obama against Cheerios ? Walmart seems to be caving in and they will most likely become a Union and their prices will skyrocket because of it and more people lose their jobs at walmart cause thats what unions do. What other major Corp will Govt get ahold of?

Update:

GOP is not a corp.. nice try.

they got most of the biggies.. GE, Walmart, AIG, Fannie Freddie, Citi Bank etc. There must be a list they have on who too destroy so they can take over it- anyone see that list?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There`s always the good old oil companies. So far they`ve skated on easy street.

• Doug B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wow. Paranoia much?

GE and Walmart are doing fine. AIG, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac got bailouts under Bush, as did Citibank. The only corporations the government has invested in to the point of control is GM and Chrysler. The point of actually investing rather than just giving boxcars of money was to ensure that the corporate culture changes so we don't have to go through this again.

Cheerios isn't a company, it's a product of General Mills, which has no government interest.

• 1 decade ago

I'll tell ya, one group I'd like to see Obama go after, as far as limiting their salaries is lawyers. But that's never gonna happen, since he is one. Obama would love to get his grips into the big tobacco companies; of course, And "big oil" is a dirty word (phrase?) of the Democrats, so expect a lot of government controls in the oil business by O.

• 1 decade ago

I'd love to see the look on the face of the clown prince of Caracas' (hugo chavez) if obama took over Citgo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if he can get mcdonald's he can stop the spread of capitalism around the world. lol

• 1 decade ago

Can Malaysian children unionize?

Why not ask the auto industry how they feel about Obama's interference?

• 1 decade ago

The GOP

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please don't hurt 'em Obama.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.