Network Marketing with Hispanics?

My wife and I are focussing on the hispanic market for our business, but we need more ways/places to contact. We both speak spanish, so language isn't the barrier, location is. Any ideas for contacting locations?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask yourself whether your business appeals to the hispanic population. If so, and you are in network marketing, look for a few leaders in the hispanic community. They can help your business reach out to your intended market. Finding leaders can be done by approaching existing hispanic business owners too. Just because someone already owns a business does not mean they are not open to additional streams of income. Networking provides a great deal of freedom with out many of the headaches normally associated with most business. Show hispanic business owners what you have to offer that is different from what they are already doing, by sharing the benefits associated with Networking. Remember this, you must be speaking with people that are interested in what you have to offer, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of time.

Source(s): 28 years of expeience in the Networking industry, having built a large organization and maintained it for years.
  • 1 decade ago

hey man all i say is i go to a street and put a sign and it says 10 dollars to go back to mexico and u make money fast bro

guys im mexican quit hating cause im smart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.