What happened to Regis in "Regis and Kelly"?

I noticed that there is another co-host with Kelly. What happened to Regis?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's just probably on vacation.

They're also going to be doing this "Local to Live Co-host" contest.

That guy this morning was one of the finalists in the contest.

And each day this week there will be a new one. A guy for Kelly, a girl for Regis.

And then the winners will host a full week with Regis and Kelly.

So basically Kelly and Regis each get 2 weeks off. :)

• 1 decade ago

I read somewhere awhile ago that he is only going to work on "Regis and Kelly" a few times a week...I guess it's gonna be a gradual retirement.

• 1 decade ago

Regis is working at the Millionaire gameshow all week. There'll be subs for him. I kind of like this guy from Miami.

Anyway, The millionaire show is back in primetime for a week or two (starting Sunday night) in celebration of it's 10 years on tv.

• 4 years ago

i like to call them the two introduction memories of Genesis the 1st tale which starts off Genesis a million and ends Genesis 2:3 the 2nd tale starts off with Genesis 2:4 and maintains onward. on the tip of Genesis a million:27 it states that God created the two guy and female which gave upward push to the thought that guy and female have been created on the comparable time interior the comparable way wherein the guy became Adam and since the tale is going the female became Lilith. yet of direction you need to comprehend that the Lilith tale is merely that a tale fairly the Hebrews did not even supply her a acceptance the call originated latter on however the Lilith tale is folklore. The Lilith tale began for the period of the Babylonian exile of the Jews even though it might evolve for the period of the midsection an prolonged time in Europe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He will be back

• 1 decade ago

holidays

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.