Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

How do I ask a boy to go to a festival with me?

Ok so I like this boy. This festival is coming up and I want to go with him. I emailed him and asked him if he was going. He said he would end up going a few times. I said I was going too. Then he said maybe we can hang out. Does that mean that he wants to go with me? How do I ask him if he wants to go with me?

Favorite Answer

Plan to meet up with him there. He wants to hang out with you so make it a point to be with him. It's too soon to tell if he likes you as more than a friend but he obviously likes you enough to be friends.

I would e-mail him and say that your Mom could drive him or something. Or maybe you could ask him to eat with you or something. I think he likes you if he said you should hang out. Maybe not as a boyfriend, but a friend. That is why you should ask him to ride with you or something.

i dont know i bet ur racist so its not gonna work cuz guys dont like racist girls since they = trouble and drama