When you send a text.... and they reply...??? guys?

telling them how they have been and why they haven't talked to you, what does it mean if they reply with " Well, I have been meaning to text you. :)" What does it mean? The last time I saw him, we went to disneyland together and after that I didn't hear from him at all. He puts a happy face at the end of his text then what? For you guys, does this mean that he isn't interested in me no more?

I have only texted once, so its not like I've been constantly texting him just to find out how he is you know.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

It means he is not really interested in you in that way . If he was he would at least text to you to see how you've been. Move on your wasting your time. The more you text the less he will find you interesting.

I get annoyed if someone texts me 5 time's in one minute, But if it's serious then it doesn't matter but if it's just to talk it's kind of obsessive but some couples are really close like my cousin texts her boyfriend about 10 times in 30 seconds I don't know how he can text her back so much but love is love right

• Dan

It means that he was never interested and that you don't cross his mind. :-)