Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 1 decade ago

Bad rope burn right below knee, some help?

So my boyfriend was going off a rope swing into the lake, well the rope got caught around his leg. He has a bad rope burn all around his lower knee. It hurts for him to straighten his leg, his calf is tense, he cant flex his calf. He describes it as a tense/cramping feeling and a constant pain. So help on how to treat this and relieve the pain...

Favorite Answer

Try some ibuprofen for his pain. keep it clean and put some peroxide on it and antibacterial ointment on it. if it doesn't get any better or show any signs of getting better in a few days, i would see a dr.

• cother

I enjoyed to play ball, and for the 1st time in my existence, i'm truthfully sensible, at a ballgame, particularly of purely a large table certain individual, that perchance if the ball comes interior of this variety, i could get it. i became into donning-i could continually wore XX style of jersey. and then I went right down to medium. and then the medium became into too vast, that it particularly is coming down right here. So i'm donning a rockin' outfit, and that i'm making a play, and the guy stops, beans it interior the face 'reason he says, "seem at your physique. you're rockin' no longer undemanding." And that became into the 1st time I had ever gotten a compliment like that for the period of my entire existence.