im not giveing up on geting it?

i have failed my permit test 3 times now im doing my best on i have studied the book i really need to pass im not going to give up on geting it i dont give up easy i only like it by 2 questions of passing does anybody have any tips for me

Favorite Answer

Lots of people fail the permit test. It's not a big deal.

Just study it more and you'll do ok the next time. A lot of that book stuff doesn't really help you when you're actually driving and trying to make decisions and stuff.

I mean, yeah, the book can teach you about road signs, and when to use turnsignals and headlights, and all that, but only experience can teach to be a good driver.

You will probably be an ok driver when you actually get behind he wheel anyway.

• A.J.

Pumpkins----> Please tell me you're not in the NY Tri State area.

Just take it easy, and please don't follow bad advice, there are enough drivers on the road with poor attitudes. Instead of studying harder, try just reading a few chapters casually. You might remember more if you're not stressing out about it (worked for a friend of mine, figure it's worth a try). As important as it may be for you to get your permit, don't get frustrated or discouraged. If you rush through the process it'll only hold you back. Good luck, you'll kill it this time 'round!

well that is the only way to get it. never give up on something you really want. and most of the time you will get it.

stay off the street untill you get a license and more experience.

READ and memorize your drivers manual. or handbook whatever you call it.

instead of watching TV, read that book

Stay off the streets until you learn grammar and punctuation.