Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What's the average size of a 15 years old?

I recently turned fifteen, I'm five foot six and a half, 136 pounds. I've got a dancer's body type. Is this average?

And, what foods should immediately be eliminated on a diet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

honestly you shouldn't be thinking about diets, just eat healthy and keep active. thats all. enjoy your youth. and if you really want answer on what is average, go to school and look at everyone in your grade. the majority of people, thats the average. that simple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Google "tummywatcher" The website has a calorie calculator tool for various exercises. Also you can find out what your ideal body weight is, based on your height, age, and gender.

The website also has five foods to fight hunger and other helpful tips as well as ab exercise videos you can follow.

• 1 decade ago

34 B

Source(s): Extensive Experience (Friends Sisters, Girlfriends Sister, My Brothers Sister)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is average any ways? I mean who cares about average, average people don't get any where in life!

You are who you are so you should learn to love yourself. If everyone was AVERAGE then the world would be a pretty boring place!

You sound fine to me!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Drink water, eat vegetables, and eat fruits if your trying to lose weight. It seems okay of your weight and you say you have a dancer's body type so that must be great too.

• 1 decade ago

i've done ballet for 12 years i'm 16.. 5'7' and 125 pounds.i doubt your fat so you don't need to b e worried about that.

but dont eat starchy foods like (french fries,potatoes...)

or high in sugar foods(like soda,candies,cookies.blah blah.)

eat lots of fruit and vegatables lots of fiber and protein

• 1 decade ago

youre a good size. if you want to diet, just cut out sugary things, but i really see no point in you doing so.. you sound perfectly healthy

• 1 decade ago

for your height and weight your in the normal.

and eliminate fried foods

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im 16 (: & you weigh more then me. & your taller then me :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.