What does it mean when I guy says he has blue balls?

I heard one of my friends say something about a girl making him get blue balls...what is it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Blue balls is a condition where sperm leaves the testes but is never vacated through the urethra (penis). The sperm gets "stuck" in between causing discomfort and in very serious cases they skin around that area turn blue...but that very rarely happens.

To solve the issue guys just have to masturbate. The condition is often misrepresented as the feeling guys get when really aroused and the scrotum tightens in anticipation of sex. A feeling of sharp intensity which has little to do with actual blue ball condition.

• 1 decade ago

Firstly, your balls don't turn blue, it is just an expression.

It means that you have been in a highly sexual situation usually over a period of time or several sessions, but have stopped without having an orgasm and ejaculation.

It could be getting really close to having penetrative sex but being stopped or interrupted. Also, it could be due to not finishing an intense masturbation session or just having a prolonged erection that you can't satify.

Your scrotum develop an uncomfortable dull ache, which may last for sometime. Ejaculating a couple of times usually relieves the situation.

• 1 decade ago

It means when your balls hurt for not having sex for a long time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That means she arouses him but does not allow him to do anything. He gets so horny that his balls turn blue (figuratively).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL, it means that he painted his balls blue

• 1 decade ago

y0 home gurlz da $h1t iz wen yo boi aint gettin n0n3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think when a guy doesnt have any sexual activity for a while his balls turn blue because all the sperm sorta builds up

Source(s): i think...
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He didn't get to ejaculate during sex. It was postponed while he was excited and couldn't bust a nut.

• 1 decade ago

Well, when a guy gets really turned on, his balls usually turn green but if their homosexual, they turn blue. God created this method so he could tell who was gonna burn in hell and who was gonna go to heaven. That sucks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.