Girls/doctors only please >.<?

Ok so i got my period like 2 years ago. and i have a really off cycle where i go months without it. its annoying. and last saturday (july 25) i got it after not having it since april. and here it is monday (august 3rd) (the 9th day) and im still bleeding >.<...and its still heavy like the other days. i know that the normal bleeding only lasts from 2-7 days....but here it is day 9 and im still bleeding. >.<. no. i haven't had sex or anything. im just kinda worried.

my mom was talking about taking me to the OBGYN before i got it and she said she'll take me when it goes away but im still concerned >.<. and im afraid i might be losing too much blood >.<

thanks in advance.

-Becky-

Favorite Answer

It's quite normal to have irregular periods for several years after first starting your period. If you want to regulate your period you may want to consider getting started on a birth control pill for that reason. If you are concerned about loosing to much blood, you may want to take an iron supplement to avoid anemia.

Source(s): reproductive health nurse

If your bleeding is so heavy that you fill 4 pads an hour, then you are loosing too much blood. Anything less than that and you shouldn't worry. You just have an irregular cycle; see the OB/GYN and get on birth control to regulate your cycle.

• Arei

My friend has the exact same type of period, it's normal for a lot of people. If it ever changes from that routine (becomes less frequent) you might want to see the doctor, but if that's your schedule then that's your schedule.

This used to happen to me all the time when I was a teen. Happens to both my daughters too (14 and 17 yrs old). Don't worry! It's absolutely normal.

Your period is just irregular.

when it stops go to the obgyn and

she/he will probably recommed birth control.

it regulates your period so you can pin point exactly what day

and time it will come.

Good Luck