Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

why do every boring girl baseball fan i know are fat & unattractive?

Favorite Answer

cause they sit around watching baseball while the other are at the beaches and clubs

You need to get a life, cause I know many female baseball fans who are very cute & attractive & if you don't believe me, check out some of the females in baseball stadiums on the sports channels

• dibz

I know good looking girl baseball fans. Maybe it's you. Check out Erin Andrews too.

I am a baseball fan and I am neither. But then again you don't know me.

• Says the guy with the wannabe Zac Efron hair.

Maybe you just don't know atractive ones. I know attractive and unnatractive. Same with any sport really. There are good looking and bad looking.

The Baseball Man

Alyssa Milano is a baseball fan, and even has her own baseball blog.

She could play ball with my bat whenever she wants.

Yes and luckily i dont know any female baseball fans.

You need to shut the f*ck up and stop asking stupid, pointless, rude, sexist questions in the baseball section. Everyone please report him, so we can get this loser's account deleted once and for all.

sir it may be because your blind did you know bindness Blindness is the condition of lacking visual perception due to physiological or neurological factors.

Various scales have been developed to describe the extent of vision loss and define blindness.[1] Total blindness is the complete lack of form and visual light perception and is clinically recorded as NLP, an abbreviation for "no light perception."[1] Blindness is frequently used to describe severe visual impairment with residual vision. Those described as having only light perception have no more sight than the ability to tell light from dark and the general direction of a light source.

In order to determine which people may need special assistance because of their visual disabilities, various governmental jurisdictions have formulated more complex definitions referred to as legal blindness.[2] In North America and most of Europe, legal blindness is defined as visual acuity (vision) of 20/200 (6/60) or less in the better eye with best correction possible. This means that a legally blind individual would have to stand 20 feet (6.1 m) from an object to see it—with vision correction—with the same degree of clarity as a normally sighted person could from 200 feet (61 m). In many areas, people with average acuity who nonetheless have a visual field of less than 20 degrees (the norm being 180 degrees) are also classified as being legally blind. Approximately ten percent of those deemed legally blind, by any measure, have no vision. The rest have some vision, from light perception alone to relatively good acuity. Low vision is sometimes used to describe visual acuities from 20/70 to 20/200.[3]

By the 10th Revision of the WHO International Statistical Classification of Diseases, Injuries and Causes of Death, low vision is defined as visual acuity of less than 6/18 (20/60), but equal to or better than 3/60 (20/400), or corresponding visual field loss to less than 20 degrees, in the better eye with best possible correction. Blindness is defined as visual acuity of less than 3/60 (20/400), or corresponding visual field loss to less than 10 degrees, in the better eye with best possible correction.[4][5]

It should be noted that blind people with undamaged eyes may still register light non-visually for the purpose of circadian entrainment to the 24-hour light/dark cycle. Light signals for this purpose travel through the retinohypothalamic tract, so a damaged optic nerve beyond where the retinohypothalamic tract exits it is no hindrance

You know girls? I don't think so. Dork, if you knew any girls you would have better things to do then to talk about subjects you don't like.