Nordstrom

Banana Republic

A&F (sometimes)

American Eagle (sometimes)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am preppy trendy like you and my sis says im scean. I like having things that r popular!!!

I shop at

Justice, Aeropostel, Target, Wal-mart and yea stuff like that!!

Source(s): ME♥
  • 1 decade ago

Preppy/Trendy/Artistically

American Eagle

Rue21

Nordstrom

Forever21

Charlotte Russe

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Mix 3 parts preppy to 1 part each scene and punk. Dash in smartassery. Shake over ice, serve chilled. Garnish with cherry. Enjoy.

Nordstroms, Express, PacSun, Gap, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic, AE on occassion, Diesel. Wherever else happens to be around.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say I don't really have a style. I mix 'n' match. Black, plaid skirts from Hot Topic with tops from OP, baggy jeans and tight tops, sneakers and skirts, boots and shorts, shorts and heels.

I shop at places like:

Hot Topic (love their earrings and tees!)

JC Penny's (awesome jeans.)

Macy's

Footlocker

Hat World (might sound crazy but there's actually one in the mall I go to and the hats are pretty cool!)

Sears

Rue21

And there's this one place in the mall I go to where they sell basketball shoes, baseball hats, and jerseys. I forget what it's called but I love it! I found a Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley, and Ryan Howard jerseys.

And I'm hoping to get some Abbey Dawn clothes and stuff from thrift shops for school this year.

So...just call me a freak!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm the same way!

But I shop at:

A&F

Metropark

Juicy Couture

Nordstrom

Neiman Marcus

Saks

Urban Outfitters

Free People

American Apparel

Ed Hardy-sometimes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I consider myself a goth, a mix of deathrocker and victorian. I love elegant clothing but I mix it up with a bit of the harder look sometimes with crazy dyed hair, chains, studs, and combat boots. It is so much fun to express myself through clothing. I shop at cryoflesh, rivithead, army navy, and second hand clothing stores. =P

• Skalla
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's hard to describe. I think of myself as indie with a nerd chic or preppy edge. Indie, because I steer clear of anything name brand. Nerd chic and preppy because I love argyle, blazers, cardigans, and polos.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Urban Outfitters

Zara

Topshop

-

Cant describe my style tbh , and I shop in British stores , what with this being Yahoo! UK & Ireland

• 1 decade ago

I am vintage/beachy/alt. I like to shop at:

Glamour Kills

Kohls

Pacsun

Macy's

MerchNow (buncha band teess)

Snakes & Suits

Forever 21

• 1 decade ago

hey my type of style is preppy and sumtimes im in the mood for sporty. i like to shop at A&F , Aeropostale, Norstrom, Guess, BEBE too and etc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.