Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

What animal am I based on this?

Based on my personality,what animal am I? I KNOW I'm a human,obviously,but I meant spiritually. I have a very tough exterior but I can be very sensitive at times.I have a strong sense of humor.I can suddenly become angry very quickly.I often worry about the small things in life.I'm caring but I possess a violent streak that brings out the best and the worst in me.I'm fairly reliable.I become agitated easily.I have a close group of friends.I'm fairly reserved.I can be loud at times and in some cases obnoxious but other times I can be thoughtful and collected.I love art and music.I would kill for my friends.I can be shy at times but suddenly become confident.No bogus answers please. Thanks x

Update:

Wow,didn't realise Gorillas had strong senses of humor...that makes soo much sense now...

O_o

XD

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

here go here www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp.

I am a prairie dog or a mouse!

hope i helped! :)

p.s. or u can type in animal personality tests in google!

Source(s): www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Fail-opotamus

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like a Gorilla. Honestly, reread your statement and match every sentence to the gorilla.

• 1 decade ago

a lion or tiger or a big cat u are strong willed yet also very proud and will pretect your freinds like a big cat would for its pride.and also you are load and get agitated sometimes exactly like a big cat.

Source(s): spirituality
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a tiger... walks in small packs of family.. very loyal. the wrath of a tiger is feared by all and yet they can be very gentle. if provoked, action takes place quickly, and they have so much beauty

• 1 decade ago

ok im gonna stretch it but... Idk maybe a chimpanzee? that just reminded me of it

Source(s): my mind
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.