is it ok to eat nothing but brownies all day?

im on a diet, my weakness si brownies ive been craving them for days. if i were to eat a whole thing of brownies still counting the calories, would ti make me gain weight as long as i made sure i burned the calories off?

I will get back on my healthy diet after today i just really need this

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no if you burn more calories then you take in then you will not gain weight and YUMMMMMMMMMM BROWNIES

• 1 decade ago

You should not be eating brownies all day because it is bad for you even if you are trying to burn your calories and you should stick to your diet but you can have a brownie twice a week to the most

• 1 decade ago

Lol i feel you. jsut make sure to take your vitamin and eat atleast 1 serving of food from every food group (except oils and carbs obviously) becuase the brownies are empty calories and you need certain foods for your body to work the way it should or you can get diariahh or pass out.

• 1 decade ago

No you can't eat brownies all day. You'll lose weight faster by eating fruits and vegetables. And when your having a salad use vinaigrette not ranch. Maybe you can toss some fruit in there too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you really should not eat a whole thing of brownies if you control yourself just one everybody cheats every now and then .....one brownie a week

• 4 years ago

ingesting much less is a stupid thank you to shed some pounds. once you're severe approximately dropping weight, you gotta consume a competent quantity of wholesome nutrition and artwork out. in case you consume much less, sure you will shed some pounds, even with the undeniable fact that it relatively is risky for you, and once you start up ingesting many times returned you will in basic terms pile the load returned on, so it relatively is pointless.

• 1 decade ago

no b/c the calories may be ok but they are not good calories..they are classified as empty calories. JUst have one...

• 1 decade ago

most likely its just carbs and sugar..so theyre not really healthy calories..

dont do it cause youre going to kill yourself after..ive been there..haha

• 1 decade ago

if you eat one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.