Andrea
Lv 4
Andrea asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Michael Jackson hot?

Like some years before his death Id say no because Im young and Im not interested in who are a lot older than me, but from the 90s and up like when I think about now that Im older and after seeing some pics I was like whoa! Hotty! Too bad he had to come out before I was born!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to be honest, i can relate a lot to you. i was watching some of his recent music videos and figured he looked better in the 80s and 90s. i think he looks extremely cute in his music video "don't stop till you get enough." i think its a disgrace he had to end his career (cuteness) such a bad way...

• Hell Yess

He Was F****** Georgeous

He Looked The Best Around The Time When He Was Filming Black Or White

I Love His Curly Hair Its God Damn Sexy

I Love You Michael Joseph Jackson

You Make Me Proud To Be A Jackson

Love- Sophie Elizabeth Jackson x

• Michael has always Been hot! And he was an amazing person and did good things for the world :) rip mj <3

• In my opinion he was sooooooooo damn sexy and fine and cute and beautiful in the 70's and 80's. No matter how light colored he turned or how dark he naturally was, he was a good person with FANTASTIC music. ily mj, RIP. yes he is hott!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

YES really hot in the video of black or white.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THERE ISN'T A WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW HOT HE WAS.

In my opinion he was hot his entire life, through all the different stages

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He was gorgeous in the early 80s.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He looked really good in the video 'The way you make me feel' R.I.P Michael xxxxx

• 1 decade ago

Heeell yeah!!

MJ was a hottie!!

<3

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

mutha fckaa! yess!! lol. he was smokin' hot..if you see his rehearsal video taken two days before he died, he looked like in his 30's, not FIFTY! thats insane! lmaoo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.