can i get married at 16?

im 16 and i want to marry a 19 year old girl im from california and she is in mexico.we would like to get married.her parents dont mind me geting married with her and my parents dont mind either but is it possible getting married with her?

Dont get married at sixteen it fairly is stupid think approximately your hollow existence to get married why rush into it so youthful. And at sixteen you dont fairly now what love is yet once you're fairly severe approximately this lad i may be engaged for a pair of years and then % what u choose to do. And in Britian properly Scotland besides u may be sixteen to marry. yet dont do it its fairly stupid getting married so youthful please wait a pair of years and then desided there are to many human beings getting devorsted and getting marrige is a enormous commitmet not some thing it fairly is like from a fairtale its like a rollecoster with a great style of united statesand downs and that i think of u could study the real meaning of marrige and love earlier u do something i think of u could in basic terms wait a pair of years and then mabby think of approximately marrige dont be stupid and bear in innovations ur in basic terms a newborn so savor being younge and flow away all that marrige stuff until finally u are older depended on me wait or i think of u are a stupid little woman if u dont and it will in basic terms tutor how imature u fairly are so wait please.

in my opinion you should wait till you are like 18 or 19 because it is still young to get married at 16.

• monie

This is a ridiculous question. You are too young to get married. Finish school, go to college, or take a trade. Don't get married right now, because you're still a kid. God Bless:)

There are places where you can, but you shouldn't. You are way too young and it is a very bad idea. At this point in your life you might not even like her next year.

• gabby

with parents permission, but y would you want to get married at 16

Not in Calif. AND if you do don't start having kids 20 minutes after you are married.

You CAN as long as both of your parents consent.

Should you is a totally different question but since you didn't ask that I won't offer my opinion.

• If your parents will sign for you to, yes you can. No matter how ill advised it would be to do so.

way too early

no