How is babby Jesus formed?

How is babby Jesus formed?

How Mary get pregnant?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the holy spirit do way instain virgin mother.

• 1 decade ago

Babby Jesus was actually formed out of a block of C4, kind of like the animals Bill Murray shoved down the gopher's hole in Caddyshack.

Babby Jesus then exploded into the world, tearing the time-space continuum into bits.

Betsey Ross is currently sewing it all back together.

• 1 decade ago

Babby was formed with instained Turkey Baster and Oil

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

While variations on a theme can be an effective artistic tool, and are responsible for many wonderful works, I feel that we have pretty much exhausted all of the possibilities presented by the question, 'How is babby formed?'...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

they could do way instain monks> who molest thier babbys. becuse those babby cant frigth returned? it replaced into on the information this mroing a pope in ar who had blessed her 3 young ones . they are taking the three babby returned to new york too woman to relax my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i'm truley sorry on your plenty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus Christ was formed as a baby, just like how a baby is formed as the baby comes about.

God put a baby inside Mary's womb (she didn't get pregnata through fornification).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you seeeee when a mommy and a daddy love eachother...or in this case God...choses a 14 year old virgin...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like a meatloaf.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. dead horse beating number 10,983

2. I understand your dad was at fault.

another mental dwarf with delusions of adequacy... sad...

• 1 decade ago

god made her pregnant duh that's the marical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.