Do i have any chance with him?

He has been my best friend since we were born. He is gorgous. We text sometime. We use to go out for a short time but we broke up last year. I am totally in love with him.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are asking the wrong people, theres only 1 place you can find the answer

• 1 decade ago

Everyone has a chance with everyone else, but there really is not a whole lot of information to go off of here. However, if he has shown interest by going out with you once, he could be more likely to go out with you again (Barring you and him having a messy breakup the first time)

• 1 decade ago

aww i had someone like that lol. i guess it kinda really depends on your past. it usually works out.. but in my situation... something went wrong after 17 yrs and a little problem happens lol (his new girlfriend hes been with for a long time). he had spent so much time with her and what we had sort of turned into a sister/brother relationship :(. but it wont hurt to try. if youre really that close, i dont see any harm in asking :]

• 1 decade ago

Well if you went out with him and it didn't work then I would mostly think that it won't work out again. Sorry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should try i mean you have one chance go 4 it thats wa i say good luck hope he ses yes xxx

• 1 decade ago

Ask him. You'll only have a chance if his heart is into you.

• 1 decade ago

dont sell your self short i know this sounds cheezy but u can have him if you put your mind to it.

• 1 decade ago

Who knows? maybe you two should talk about it and see how each feels.

• 1 decade ago

thr is only one way 2 find out, ask him out and see. good luck. :)

• 1 decade ago

Go for it!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.