need a estimate on how much money i will need to make in oreder to live happly?

i want to be able to buy a 200,000-300,000 thousand dollar house have 4 kids and make sure that my future wife never has to work also what should i go to college to be ive been thinking alot about Computer and Information Systems Manager with an average of 80,000 a year

I would say that you need to make about $120,000.00 a year. Be smart start investing now. Open an account with an online etrading site and start investing NOW. Invest in companies that you really like, if you eat at Burger King invest with them, if you use a product like Pepsi invest with them. Also read up on investments. Also start buying savings bonds now. they sale savings bonds as low as $50. It's a Small investment but it's something you can cash in on in the future.

Good luck!

• got it

better find something that pays more. 6 people on 80k, funding college for 4 and saving for retirement - redo your math

80K won't let you live too comfortably with 4 kids and a non-working wife.

I'd shoot more for 150-200K for that lifestyle.