the i pod touch 3rd generation coming out?

When is the i pod touch 3rd generation coming out? I'm trying to wait for it but i dont have an exact answer. is it coming out in september? if so i'll definitely wait. can you help me?

Favorite Answer

yes rumors say on September because apple always comes out with new ipod on sept

• keels

it somewhat is coming in September. Im hoping it comes with a mic, digital digicam, Vibrate for notification. If that occurs i pass to commerce my ipod touch 1st gen to the 0.33 gen ipod touch. i pass to desire to god that Apple will pay interest to peoples prediction on the subject of the 0.33 gen ipod touch having the digital digicam like in 2007 on an identical time as human beings have been begging apple to make a sprint exhibit exhibit ipod and on the keynote Apple made peoples targets come genuine. im hoping it somewhat is the comparable element in 2009 with a digital digicam on the ipod touch