how to get rid of blackheads?

ive have black heads on my nose, and i cant get rid of them.

which is the best product in the shops? lots just don't seem to work!

and is there any home made remedies i could try?

thanks x

Favorite Answer

Hey :)

Uhmm, I don't kow any store products that've workedfor me that welll, but I do know a home remedy that's really easyand cheap! You can try it and see how it works for you because one try isn't gonna hurt and it's etter than nothing haha.

So you know those bottles of liquid white glue...kinda lik Elmer's? Most people seem to have it i their houses aready.Well what you do is just spread some of that on your nose and wait for it to dry. Then when it does, gently peel it off and your blackheads will be in the glue! Hope it works! Good Luck :D

Use a moderate scrub or exfoliant to take away any useless cells and disclose the blackhead. Pat your face dry. Place a moist hot wash material for your face for quarter-hour to melt the blackhead, making it less complicated to take away. Place a work of tissue at the tip of every finger to avert slipping, which would tear the dermis and reason additional harm. Gently observe even strain to each side of the blackhead via pushing down, then up across the blemish. You’re seeking to observe the strain from the blackhead. Only do that a million or two instances. If it does now not “pop”, you can also bruise the dermis, make the blackhead worse, and would reason scarring. Exfoliate your dermis two - three instances every week too. Clean & Clear Morning Burst scrub is my fave. Don't scrub too rough & dont use a heavy oily moisturizer for your face both. Cleanse your face two instances an afternoon, however do not dry your dermis out. Cetaphil is well to make use of.

• Unlike a pimple, a blackhead is not inflamed. But it's a dark brown, or black plug at the surface of the pore. I'm neisha, with how to get rid of blackheads. The dark coloring is not dirt. It's a mixture of oil and dead skin cells that have oxidized or turned dark due to exposure to air. To decrease blackheads, start with hot compresses to open the pores. Make a hot compress by dipping a soft cloth into very warm water, and applying it to the face until it cools. Wash your face with a mild soap specially formulated for oily or combination skin. And follow up with an exfoliating product. Rinse your face and pat dry. You can then use a blackhead removing product, such as Biore strips, which lift the blackheads right out, easily with no pain. The last step is to rinse your face with cool water to close the pores. Remember, to decrease blackheads, keep your skin clean, and exfoliate it. And use a blackhead removing strip, such as Biore. Close your pores with cold water at the end. I'm neisha, with how to get rid of blackheads. Have a great day."

this is what I do. U will still have the zit, it just wont have the head on it anymore, and it wont look AS bad. Get some really hot water ion a washcloth and then scrub the blkhd really really hard with the hot water.

Go to your local body shop and get this little beauty, it whips those blackheads out in one.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/produ...

Good luck, we're in the same position.

try st ives blemish and black head remover scrub, plus i saw at target this weird machine thingy from clean and clear or neutrogena

I Hope This Helps & Good Luck!