I named my newborn baby girl Sierra(first) Alexiah(middle) Auguste(last). what do you think of the name?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sierra is fine, not my favorite but a nice name but why did you have to misspell Alexia? The h makes it look stupid.

• Debs W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't really like the name Sierra to be honest. I think Alexiah is beautiful though and I like the spelling.

• 1 decade ago

Sierra is common, but unique. Alexiah is very unique, but the Alex part is common, which makes it a good name. The names sound great together. Sometimes people don't like naming their children with the same syllables in every name like:

Claire Grace Black

It doesn't sound so good.

But her's sound gorgeous together.

• 1 decade ago

I lovelovelove the name SIERRA, very pretty for any little girl. I do love how you spelled Alexiah, its unique and different. I would use that spelling if I had another girl..congratulations to your new bundle of joy...:o)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Congrats.

Prefer Sierra Alexia Auguste because it looks classier, despite this I think the name is okay very exotic and cool but the name doesn't age too well.

Good luck with everything and god bless!

• 1 decade ago

Sierra Alexiah is very cute.

• 1 decade ago

Very beautiful! Congrats to you all & Best to Momma & Baby Sierra! =)

• Maria
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like the first and middle, but not together; no flow. It's a mouthful!

• 1 decade ago

its really cute and i like how you spelt Alexiah

• 1 decade ago

Sounds pretty, although I like Alexa or Alexia better...Unless it's pronounced Uh-LEX-ee-Uh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.