I named my newborn baby girl Sierra(first) Alexiah(middle) Auguste(last). what do you think of the name?

Favorite Answer

Sierra is fine, not my favorite but a nice name but why did you have to misspell Alexia? The h makes it look stupid.

• Debs W

I don't really like the name Sierra to be honest. I think Alexiah is beautiful though and I like the spelling.

Sierra is common, but unique. Alexiah is very unique, but the Alex part is common, which makes it a good name. The names sound great together. Sometimes people don't like naming their children with the same syllables in every name like:

Claire Grace Black

It doesn't sound so good.

But her's sound gorgeous together.

I lovelovelove the name SIERRA, very pretty for any little girl. I do love how you spelled Alexiah, its unique and different. I would use that spelling if I had another girl..congratulations to your new bundle of joy...:o)

Congrats.

Prefer Sierra Alexia Auguste because it looks classier, despite this I think the name is okay very exotic and cool but the name doesn't age too well.

Good luck with everything and god bless!

Sierra Alexiah is very cute.

Very beautiful! Congrats to you all & Best to Momma & Baby Sierra! =)

• Maria

I like the first and middle, but not together; no flow. It's a mouthful!

its really cute and i like how you spelt Alexiah

Sounds pretty, although I like Alexa or Alexia better...Unless it's pronounced Uh-LEX-ee-Uh