MEGAN WANTS A millionaire--- is she really all that hot?

if she is going to be a drama queen, and cry over spilled whine, maybe she isn't worth it

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nice rack, that all i have to say

• 1 decade ago

I couldnt stand her on the Rock of Love I think she is a bad actress and NOT all that cute. And sex toy Dave has been on a show on Bravo Millionaires Matchmakers or something like that... so it makes me wonder if most of the guys are on there for the tv coverage, just like I think many other people are. On the previews when she was doin all that screaming and crying I thought some guy had done something incredibly hurtful and rude to her. To see what really happened was ridiculous.

• YES Megan really IS that hot.

If you can't appreciate Megan's hotness you're probably just jealous.

You know what show pisses me off? Two and a Half Men. That show is so dumb and the kid isn't cute anymore. But i just don't watch it and so far that has been working our really well for me. Maybe you could try focusing your enegry into turning the channel?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never thought she was all that and can't stand the biznitch though since i am addicted to VH1 reality shows I shall watch. I hope many more instances happen like the wine spilling all over :P

Source(s): <<< mean like that
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

shes soo stupid.. i cant stand her shes just soo annoying and if the guys are really there to date her they are stupid.. did you see some of the old guys that were there seriously! they just want a young girl with a hot body!

• blue
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She has a good body and average face. If it wasn't for her reality tv career, she would be a nobody.

• Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, not in the least. She is cute girl, but not a beautiful woman.

• Sammy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

shez freakin ugly and her show sucks..

she only has a nice body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think she's beautiful or even hot, I dunno, her eyes kind of freak me out a bit. The show doesn't interest me either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I HATE HER AND I HATE THAT SHOW

I WANT THAT SHOW TO BE CANCELLED

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.