Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Vampire Books?! I'll answer your question if you answer mine.?

I loved the Twilight Saga, The Vampire Academy Series, Sookie Stackhouse Series, and The House Of Night Series...

but now I don't know what else to read

I LOVE VAMPIRE books, so could you give some title of a book SERIES, and please If you could add a little description of the book!

OH, and if you want me to answer your question, leave a link.

THANKS

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vampire Kisses -

The book introduces us the 16-year old Raven Madison, a goth living in Dullsville, who is constantly complaining that there is nothing to do. At least, until Alexander Sterling, a vampire, moves in. Raven falls hard for him, but they, like any other couple, have obstacles. The story is told in Raven's point of view for the entire book.

Vampire Diaries -

The story centers around Elena Gilbert, a high school girl torn between two vampire brothers.

Vampire Beach -

Jason Freeman has just moved to Malibu from Michigan and is trying to figure out his place in the school hierarchy. Soon, he is at the top thanks to being on the swimming team. He becomes friends with Brad, who is the top A-list guy, and Adam, a kind of wacky, crazy guy who is no where near the A-list. Jason starts to feel at home, but then a girl is murdered at a party he attends and suddenly he has lots of questions. He soon discovers that Brad and his stunningly hot girlfriend, Sienna, are vampires.

Night World -

The series takes place in a world similar to our own but one where vampires, witches, werewolves and shape-shifters live among humans without their knowledge. These supernatural races make up a secret society known as the Night World, which enforces two fundamental laws to prevent discovery: 1) Never allow humans to gain knowledge of the Night World's existence and, 2) Never fall in love with one of them.

Each volume of the series follows a different protagonist (always a teenage girl) who must face various challenges involving love, the "soulmate principle" and the Night World's strict code.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith: its about this girl name Elena and she meets this Vampire named Stefan and hopelessly falls in love with him. Stefan's brother Damien, wants Elena to be his princess of darkness and such. And he's willing to do anything to possess her. There's darkness at their town and it wants Elena dead. A beautiful girl is torn between two vampires.

There are 4 books in this series. You should without a doubt read these books. they're really good. Sorry about the description, i made it up so it's not really as good as the real ones. Enjoy!

• 1 decade ago

Vampire Kisses- Raven is a goth living in a small town where the people are strait from a koals catalog. Alexander is a vampire that just moved to the mansion on benson hill.

Suck it Up- i havent read this but i heard its good

Vampire Diaries- http://www.vampire-diaries.net/

Cirque Du Freak- havent read them but heard they were GREAT

• 1 decade ago

have you read

dracula by bram stoker

Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde

The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz (series)

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Den of shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

1. In the Forests of the Night - The story is told by Risika, a three-hundred year old vampire who must confront an old enemy.

2. Demon in My View – features Jessica Allodola, a cynical teenage author, who discovers that her characters are neither as fictional as she thought, nor pleased by her work.

3. Shattered Mirror – is the story of Sarah Vida, the youngest in an ancient line of vampire hunters. Raised to hate all vampires, her values are tested when she befriends one- and her friendship is tested when that relationship puts her life at risk.

4. Midnight Predator – introduces us to the Bruja Guilds, and to Turquoise Draka, a hardened mercenary who is hired to infiltrate the vampiric slave trade and kill its leader.

• cother
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

OMG hands down delight AND Prejudice via Jane Austen. stunning tale of a love, hate, and misunderstandings between the best-looking Mr. Darcy and the witty omit Elizabeth Bennett it particularly is set interior the nineteenth century. that's a ought to study i prefer to recommend it to every physique who loves a competent e book it particularly is humorous at cases, then there is the drama and there is likewise like it covers slightly of tremendously plenty each little thing. you need to truly verify it out sooner or later. wish it facilitates slightly.

• 1 decade ago

I have one of the Vampire Kisses books. I haven't read it but i've heard really good things about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the vampire diaries are really good

the generation dead series is so amazing, its not about vampires, its about zombies, but its a really good series (only two books in it though, but i think he's making more)

• 1 decade ago

if you like the vampire academy series you should like succubus blue succubus on top and succubus heat by richelle mead. they aren't exactly about vampires but shes a great author.

• 6 years ago

Theres my vampire love and the vampire next door on wattpad

Could you answer mine

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqef...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.