What is best to keep away the Nargles?

I've been bothered by them and i was wondering if anyone knew what worked best?

Luna? Any ideas?

Update:

@Grak: yes i can see that might work but i was hoping for something subtler...

Update 2:

@Hermione: Im suspecting you're frecent unpleasantness has something to do with your lack of respect for authority....

that and the fact that i tried to kill your friends

Update 3:

@Potter: You remain as woefully unintelligent and rude as i remembered, good to see you havent changed your ways

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try a butterbeer cork necklace. It's always worked for me.

Source(s): Ooh, look! A Blibbering Humdinger!
  • 1 decade ago

Hi, Professor. I have taught Ginny well, indeed lemon on your yard will keep them away, sprinkle a little salt for more pretectiion.

A proferor charm should also keep them away.

• 1 decade ago

Oh Dolores, you MUST pick up a new copy of my latest book! It includes how to get rid of all sorts of things such as nagles! I can sign a copy and get it shipped today!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Flamethrowers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hmm, you mean your natural apearance hasn't scared them off yet?

Wow, brave little buggers, they are.

Go get Luna!

• 1 decade ago

Hmm did you try asking filch or Luna.. I'm sure they can help.. I know Luna has a charm to keep them away...

edit~ OMG IT GILDEROY LOCKHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swoon* *gets up* WHoa that was weird... stupid teenage hormones!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why should we tell you! Old bat!! You deserve nothing! Hopefully they eat you alive!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know what you should do. You should spread lemon juice all over your yard.

• love
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oh, don't worry deary, they're just advertising my fanfiction piece... *hint hint* http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5258509/1/Such_A_Heart... *cough*

Nah, just kidding. Just tell Filch to sort it, he worships the ground you walk on ^^

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmmm... i would suggest asking luna lovegood. i have no idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.