What is best to keep away the Nargles?

I've been bothered by them and i was wondering if anyone knew what worked best?

Luna? Any ideas?

@Grak: yes i can see that might work but i was hoping for something subtler...

@Hermione: Im suspecting you're frecent unpleasantness has something to do with your lack of respect for authority....

that and the fact that i tried to kill your friends

@Potter: You remain as woefully unintelligent and rude as i remembered, good to see you havent changed your ways

Favorite Answer

Try a butterbeer cork necklace. It's always worked for me.

Source(s): Ooh, look! A Blibbering Humdinger!

Hi, Professor. I have taught Ginny well, indeed lemon on your yard will keep them away, sprinkle a little salt for more pretectiion.

A proferor charm should also keep them away.

Oh Dolores, you MUST pick up a new copy of my latest book! It includes how to get rid of all sorts of things such as nagles! I can sign a copy and get it shipped today!

Flamethrowers.

Hmm, you mean your natural apearance hasn't scared them off yet?

Wow, brave little buggers, they are.

Go get Luna!

Hmm did you try asking filch or Luna.. I'm sure they can help.. I know Luna has a charm to keep them away...

edit~ OMG IT GILDEROY LOCKHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swoon* *gets up* WHoa that was weird... stupid teenage hormones!!!!!

Why should we tell you! Old bat!! You deserve nothing! Hopefully they eat you alive!

I know what you should do. You should spread lemon juice all over your yard.

• love

Oh, don't worry deary, they're just advertising my fanfiction piece... *hint hint* http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5258509/1/Such_A_Heart... *cough*

Nah, just kidding. Just tell Filch to sort it, he worships the ground you walk on ^^

hmmmm... i would suggest asking luna lovegood. i have no idea.