Photography class hard?

Hi, this will be my first photography class. Is it hard? I'm in high school;

Favorite Answer

If it's anything like my first photo class, you may get bored because you have to learn about all the technical stuff (ISOs, aperture, shutter speed, sunny 16 rule etc). But just keep in mind that memorizing and working early on in the game will help you later and all through your life, whether you make photography a hobby or a career.

1

Source(s): Become Professional Photographer http://teres.info/ProPhotographyCourse

I never took it in high school, but I took several photo classes in college. It's a bit of work (oh boo hoo you have to go out and take pictures for homework) :), But I had nothing but fun doing it. I never found the theory part of it very hard to understand, and it does make your photography better to know it.

Good Luck and enjoy the class. Post a couple on here so we can see how you're doing.

Nothing is hard for the determined

But, it's expensive for sure.

In highschool, you won't probably spend that much compared to those who are taking college level photography (I nearly went bankrupt due to the cost of FILM!)

The definition of hard light is a light that casts hard shadows. Meaning the transition area between dark and light is small. It's hard to make out any hard shadows on the dog's face, but considering the rather dark area on the left I think it's safe to say your light source is quite hard.

No, it shouldn't be if you're passionate and creative about it.

That shouldn't be hard, because everyone sees things in different ways. That's why photography is so beautiful.

Good luck!

Source(s): aspiring photographer

2

Source(s): Develop Your Photography Skills http://learnphotography.latis.info/?3827
  • Teri

It will be as easy or hard as you make it. If you pay attention and do all that you're taught, you should be okay. If you come here expecting others to do your homework for you, you will struggle. Good luck!

No. It was just alot of work.