rwaaaaarr asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do i loose a noticable amount of weight in a month?!?

I'm 5'4/5'5.. i want to loose a noticable amount of weight, if I go to the gym for an hour 5 times a week, and do an hour of cardio the other two days, AND stop binge eating and replacing 'bad' food for yohgurts or fruit how much should i expect to loose?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In a month you can expect to lose anywhere between 5 and 20 pounds depending on your metabolism. Good for you, girl. My advice is to keep it up and don't get discouraged if you aren't losing as fast as you want to, it's more about the journey than the destination. And if you're working out, muscle weighs more than fat so you could be looking a LOT slimmer but not losing as much as you think on the scale.

• 1 decade ago

If i really put my self in Weight loss mode i generally lose about 30 pound's in a month by cutting out all junk food and most starch's and exercising at least an hour each day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

usually its bad to overwork yourself like that. one program that combines a bunch of good approaches is http://ba580aplknnc2c6eudo-wk7f34.hop.cl…

helped me lose 60 lb so from personal exp it def works. give it a try n if you do i hope it helps:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just be healthy and exercise !

Source(s): me :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

liposuction

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.