VERO asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

what are the chances im pregnant?

me and my ex boyfriend had sex 3 weeks and 5 days ago (when we were still together) we didn't use n e protection Only the withdrawal method,but we always used that method n i never got pregnant but this time i skipped my period, what are the chances im pregnant?

oh yeah we had sex the last day of my period so idk if that makes a difference

Favorite Answer

No one is going to be able to figure out what the chances are of you being pregnant. You need to take a pregnancy test to really know. Remember now to do it too early though, or else the response may not be correct and accurate. Good luck! =)

• Yes ma'am when you have sex close to your period you are most likely to get pregnant.

However, there is always a chance to get pregnant when having sex, I would tell you to take a test by now, it should give you an accurate result.

Be careful next time and be more responsible! withdrawal method doesnt work!

You actually have a high chance you could be pregnant.. because the pull out method.

Its rare that you get pregnant on your period but it could still happen.

I recommend taking a at home test and going from there.

Alrighty well you can get pregnant at any time, doesn't really matter about your period.

The "pull out" method doesn't always work because of pre-*** or if any got around you, you could still be pregnant.

The only way to know [and I know this is probably annoying as hell ot hear it over and over again] is if you take a test.

:D

• the chances could be big.

just take a test.

whenever you're period is more than a week late.

& they also have pregnancy tests that you can taken the first day of your missed period.

welll to bad. just go to the free clinic to check if you're pregnant or not. try to get free wic and food stamps/

A pretty big one. They can pre-***. Everyone knows that.