Arowen asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

can you listen to your iPod,Mp3 player etc while your having a procedure at the dentist?

would they let you listen to it?

Favorite Answer

its different at each place, so you would have to ask them.

but most likely you could.

My dad is a dentist & he lets his patients listen to ipods/Mp3/etc. He even provided a virtual movie headset if someone wanted to watch a movie while he worked on them. He just did root canals though which are 2 hour procedures. They probably wouldn't want you to have them for a cleaning or exam.

I truthfully have complete it earlier. I used to do it each and every evening and it does not relatively effect you until you pay interest to it too loud. a pair of mornings I wakened and my ears harm from the ear buds yet that is going away. standard i think of of you have not have been given some thing to be irritating approximately. in basic terms use the recommended quantity levels on your MP3 participant.

No, because they want to tell you what is going on, and they want to tell you about your teeth, gums, etc. And my uncle is a dentist and he has patients that go in to his office with iPods and he tells them no. Some of the dentists I've been to won't let you. I've tried.

Yeah.

Once, when I was like 14, I asked, and they said sure.

It took away a LOT of the pain.

haha.

im sure they will let you listen to it, however, if your in your 20 or older it could be considered rude :P

hope this helps,

-Sam

im sure that isnt a problem, just dont have it too loud so u can hear them if they ask u a question

I wish!

maybe, I hope so =]