Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is it God's will that my home's air conditioning has failed this day?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. God has officially sent you to hell. Didn't you get the memo?

p.s. you're so...well, you know. Purrrrrr.

• 1 decade ago

It might be, because it might force you out of the house to go and buy a new air conditioning unit, which in turn will enable you to meet someone who doesn't know about God so that you could tell them.

But seriously, think God's a little tied up with a few things in Afghanistan right now.

• Demi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Great God of Extended Warranties hath surely visited his wrath upon you today for your insolence in refusing to tithe adequately unto Him.

Perhaps the Great God of Homeowner's Insurance will come to your aid, but will also surely expect greater tithing in the future as a result.

I would recommend heading to the altar of the Blessed Homer known as Home Depot and tithing upon his Holy Handiness. I hear He will bestow upon thee a floor fan for a reasonable, one-time tithe.

• Acorn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, it's the devil come to torture you with some hell-fire and hell-humidity.

Air conditioning is of the Lord. At least in Austin TX, May - Oct.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mine went out this weekend, so I just went out and bought another. I doubt God had anything to do with MAN's defective crap! God Bless!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe God caused it to fail so it would not overload and burn your house down!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just a taste of the heat baby. If you can't handle the Philly heat....how are you going to do in the lake of fire?

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

Everything is God's will.

You asking here, all of us answering you.

Us all laughing while you sweat...God's will.

He wants us to be happy, ne?

• 1 decade ago

no its because you were too cheap to get it serviced as required.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No. It just broke.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.