Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

young (12) and over weight?

i am 12 years old in the 7th grade and i am 136lbs.

i am over weight and would like to weight 100lbs at the most! since the beginning of 6th grade i have gained 36lbs. i only do regular gym in school and basketball during the season! i am 5 foot 3in. please tell me a safe way to control and loose a little weight!!!!

Favorite Answer

Hi,

If you do 60 minutes of exercise each day, and watch what you eat (eating mostly green things, not too much junk food, and counting calories) you should lose weight in no time.

But do NOT use pills. Pills and other weight loss things you see on tv will only help in the moment, but not in the long run. If you get off the pills, you will just lose the results and go back to how you were. So I would say go the normal, healthy way.

I joined weight watchers around your age. You should check with your parents and a doctor to see if this is an option for you. It worked really well for me.

Hope this helps,

Micayla

I do not see any motive why you should not be developing a minimum of a little bit. According to a internet site I visited at the same time watching up information for this reply, the human frame stops developing across the age of sixteen for women, and 18 or older for boys. This can be why you are an grownup while you are 18, however I'm now not certain approximately that. Furthermore, I'm beautiful certain that GH, the hormone that stimulates development, has little to do with musle development besides for to make your muscular tissues identical in share as your frame grows. So all you have been doing is making your self a little bit more healthy and more potent.

add red pepper flakes to your pantry when eaten early in the day red pepper lowers the amount of food youll eat later

WELL I AM 13 AND I AM IN 8TH GRADE AND WEIGHT 100 LBS.THE BEST INFORMATION I CAN GIVE U IS TO STOP EATING SO MUCH.DUHHH.

Source(s): YAHOO.COM

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

keep a food journal and weight yourself regularly to track your progress

To the people who said Just stop eating so much duh, that's not always the reason why people weigh more DUH! Don't listen to people like that, they can just get you down =] What you need to do is maybe take a walk or ride a bike if you have one of maybe strech but Im sorry im not much help lol..well good luck! =] Have fun in 7th grade.

sweep your floors for 15 minutes then vacuum for 15

get your zzzzzs sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger causing an increase in appetite

Mixing up your exercise routine