Update:

which one do you perfer?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Myspace !

Its easier and fun how you get to decorate your profile.

And it has everything facebook has but more (:

• 1 decade ago

Myspace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally, i think Myspace is easier to use and better, but Myspace copied alot from Facebook.

• mjb
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Facebook

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It all depends on your personality, if you enjoy interaction with friends and family. Enjoy playing many games, taking quizes and online interaction and more privacy to your online profile, then facebook is the one. If you would like people to know more about you such as your favorite songs, bands, movies, and colors. Maybe you have a tight circle of friends and you like to show off your style and your being, then myspace is right for you. Mostly younger teens enjoy myspace more than facebook because they are usually proud of who they are and they want to flaunt their style and show it off to their friends. Hope this helps. :) Beth

Source(s): My own opinion
  • 1 decade ago

Facebook.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on your personal taste. Myspace is nice because you can add html & videos to your page & to others' pages. You can also add music to your page, and most bands are on myspace. Facebook usually has more contacts from school in my opinion. Just depends on what matters to you.

• 1 decade ago

Facebook

• 1 decade ago

Myspace. Because of myspace music. they are both fun though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Facebook ismore simple and alot easier to navigate but i like myspace because you can personalize it more :)

• 1 decade ago

myspace, but i use facebook too

Edit: I say mpspace because more ppl I know use it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.