Caught lookin at porn (2nd time)?

My mom who is single busted me watching MILF porn. She says im going to be punished. What should i do? Should i bring up the fact that she has sex toys?

I dont want to escalate the problem further

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Be upfront about it, tell her just like you use your toys to give pleasure to yourself, i use the pornos to give pleasure to myself. It's nothing to be ashamed of, everyone masturbates. It's not like you are doing it openly in front of her, she busted in on you, she should have just closed the door and left and let u be until you were finished.

It really does depend on how you think your mother would react if you bring up her toys. You should explain to her that there is nothing wrong with what you were doing but also maybe try to cut down on watching the porn whilst she's in the house or in future, tell her to knock before entering!