What are some good recipes.?
that don't include:
any other grains.
so basically MEAT, CHEESE, & VEGETABLES
also i can eat eggs.
i dont techinally need recipes...
i just need simple meals i can eat...
If you give me a quick breakfast idea.
some quick meal ideas..
i will for sure choose you as best answer, thanks <3 (:
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1 large eggplant
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tomato, diced
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Place eggplant on a medium baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until tender. Remove from heat, cool, peel, and chop.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mix in cumin seeds and onion. Cook and stir until onion is tender.
Mix ginger garlic paste, curry powder, and tomato into the saucepan, and cook about 1 minute. Stir in yogurt. Mix in eggplant and jalapeno pepper, and season with salt. Cover, and cook 10 minutes over high heat. Remove cover, reduce heat to low, and continue cooking about 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro to serve.
- 1 decade ago
* 2 small butternut squashes
* garlic clove , crushed
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* a pinch dried chilli flakes
* 1 tsp thyme , chopped
* courgette , cut into 2cm chunks
* red pepper , cut into 2cm chunks
* 2 small red onions , cut into thin wedges
* 200g cherry tomatoes
* 50g pine nuts
* 100g goat's cheese , crumbled
* 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
* 1 tbsp parsley , chopped
* 1 tbsp parmesan
1. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds then cut criss-cross patterns over the cut-side of each one. Mix together the garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil, chilli and thyme and brush this mixture over the flesh. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until the flesh is tender.
2. To make the filling, put the courgette, pepper and onion in a roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season and roast for about 20-25 minutes until tender and starting to brown at the edges. Add the cherry tomatoes and pine nuts and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley and parmesan. Arrange the roasted vegetables and goat's cheese in the squash halves, scatter with the breadcrumb mix and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
get some frozen burritos, lightly coat with cooking oil, salt and pepper, place on cookie sheet, bake according to directions, place cheese on the burritos at the last ten minutes of cooking.
serve with salsa or sour cream.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
grilled asian fish
leafy green veggiesSource(s): my brain