Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

How do you feel as of now since the 7 months Barack Obama has been in the Oval Office?

Favorite Answer

Astonished that the "smart people" still believe him despite the truths that has been reveled.

Source(s): Bear

I feel horrible too. First of all, he's a good speaker but that's what everyone is falling for. The problem is everyone thinks that he's going to follow through with his little plans but no he doesn't! The man wasn't even born in this country! ugh i have a sick feeling in my stomach. He also makes the wealthy who work their butts off pay a lot of their money given away to people how sit on their butts and do nothing with their lives!

Horrible!! If you watch the news, he is making everyone around us mad and we will have no allies. The United States is gonna get more attacks and threats then ever before with Obama in office...I don't like how he is doing things and he is practically giving the US to the terrorists...

• Zinger

The man is certainly a high risk taker in that he is gambling that the economy comes back very..very...strong. Otherwise we will all be screwed just by the size of the national debt and the additional costs to fund his programs. Cannot imagine how high taxes will be if the economy doesn't take off and I mean really take off.

• ARBOB

Sick to my stomach. And feeling worse every single day!

The people in charge are still the guys behind the curtain.

• I feel nervous and upset every day about my family, my country and my freedom.

I would feel a lot better if he was still scamming Chicago.

.

i still like him but i think he's dropping the ball a lot. i am impressed that he wants to include republicans in his decisions, but i think he should be a lot more agressive and do what he really wants to do, nationalize health care. i think he's catering a little too much to the centrists and should just go ahead and socialize medicine, withdraw entirely from iraq, close guantanamo bay and pour money into green jobs..

worse then ever