brother problems !!!?

im 15 and my brother is 17, idk he is annoying and then i chase after him, we then fight, and then he usually breaks sumthing and blames it all on me. then i usually get grounded and they always believe him over me. and today they walked in with me pointing a knife at him so now im locked in my room. uhh i just need sumway to get back at him without getting myself in trouble.

Favorite Answer

im going to guess you're the youngest child...i have an older brother with the same age gap and what i did was ignore him or wait until he was a little more mature but dont try getting back at him you'll regret it

Source(s): you're freaking 15 years old be the bigger man!

first of all your brother needs to grow up I mean come on hes 17 and hes breaking stuff and then blaming it on you how immature can he get? What you need to do is not get revenge cause then u'll be exactly like your older brother immature. Talk to your parents and tell them in a responsible grown up way what your brother is doing. If you really show you are telling the truth in a grown up way they will believe you.

welll :)

um with out getting in trouble... im nt sure

but its always fun with the bacics haha wait till he sleeps and put his fingers in sum warm wattter haha he will wet the bed and be super inberrised and he couldnt blame it on you .unless you get caught durring the process hahah its easy and thhe least trouble i can think of

Source(s): i have two younger bros:D

ummmm lets think dont try and get back at him just wait till hes older and is a low life scum and just kick him out on the streets ull only get in trouble if u try and get back at him now