how many months can you have your period when your pregnant?

• Favorite Answer

every month, my aunt had a regular period on schedual every months of her pregnancy, I believe it is rare but not impossible

Zero.

Bleeding during pregnancy is not a true period. Ever. It does happen - for reasons such as implantation bleeding or an irritated cervix - but you will not have actual menstruation during pregnancy. Menstruation is the shedding of the lining of the uterus and if you had a real period, you'd lose the pregnancy.

Some people will argue this up and down and say they knew somebody that had a period during pregnancy, but they're flat out wrong.

My best friends mom didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 6 months because she had her normal period and no major weight gain until she was about 6 months. It's crazy but anything is possible!

Source(s): Self experience

my mom had hers for 2 months with both of my sisters, and 3 months with me.

My sister had hers for 1 month

You can have your period throughout the whole pregnancy, though very uncommon.

3 but they will be light and spotty if anything